Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has come to be a need in the current world. For iOS users, there are many cases where you’d require iPhone real time location monitoring like when you lost your iPhone somewhere or tracking your loved ones to know where they go behind your back. Since, it is not feasible to maintain them under your watchful times all the times, especially when you are working, you can take assistance in the real-time place tracking apps and tools to track their places. Thus, in this guide, we’ve given you some of the best iPhone real time location monitoring tools and apps that you can use to keep an eye on the positioning of your loved ones and protect them from any sort of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
FreePhoneTracker is a free iPhone real time location tracking app that allows you to track the real-time location of an iPhone. You can install this app on the target device and monitor its place in real time.
– It is possible to track the real time location of this target.
– It’s Geofencing and place reporting features.
– Multiple devices may also be monitored.
– It works quietly in the background.
– FreePhoneTracker also has an SOS panic button.
– It places a lot of strain on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Check over here at https://freephonetracker.net/mobile-tracker-free/
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is a iPhone real-time location tracking app that allows you to monitor the location of your family member at any moment. It utilizes the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to provide you the very best location tracking for monitoring your children, partner or other household members.
– You can track the location of other iPhone users of the previous 12 hours.
– It’s possible to allow or refuse other iPhone users to trace your location.
– You can cut back the battery usage.
– Very simple to register and use.
– You are able to track kids, workers, in addition to lost or stolen iPhone.
– Sometimes, it neglects to update the locations.
– Using it continuously will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official app from Apple to track the real time location of a lost or stolen iPhone. This iPhone real time location monitoring app may also be used as a way to monitor the location of the iOS device. Moreover, it comes preinstalled on several iOS devices and those who don’t can install it at no cost from the iOS App Store.
– It is quite simple to track the real-time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location history of this device may also be viewed.
– Additionally, it provides directions to the lost device.
– You can view the battery percentage on the target device.
– It does not have some Geofencing facility.
– Does not support iOS device with an iOS version earlier than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is just another one of the finest iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with lots of powerful features. Not only it allows you to track the location of the target, but also the duration, space, speed and altitude of the device.
– It is possible to share the location with other individuals.
– Can monitor space, rate, and duration of the device as it began moving.
– there’s not any need to register for using this program.
– Continued use will drain the battery faster.
– It is not free and you also would have to spend money to get this program.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free place sharing app that lets you share your real-time GPS place with a person. But if you want to monitor somebody you can just send a sharing petition from their device to yourself. Then you would have the ability to see all of their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of someone without needing to register.
– Very easy to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would need to get access to the target device to send a sharing petition to your device.
– Battery drain is ensured as this app runs in the background.
– It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and over.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is just another app from iPhone that lets you track the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Locate My iPhone, Locate My Friends is employed for iPhone real time location tracking and set the Geofencing locations to get alerts when a individual leaves or arrives a place.
– Track real location location of your buddies or loved ones.
– You can share your own location for a specified time temporarily or permanently.
– It is possible to set Geofencing alarms when a person arrives or leaves a location.
– Accessible free of cost in Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the data is wrong.
– The latest version is compatible with iOS 10.0 and above.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker app are one of the best iPhone real-time place tracking apps that you could use to track the GPS place of somebody. Utilizing this app, you may place Geofences alarms around certain locations.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alarms fear alerts.
– You can also get instructions to your child’s location.
– If you would like to track place history of somebody, you want to buy in-app purchases.
– Just compatible with iOS 9.0 and later.
Part 2: The Finest iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned above will only enable you to monitor the GPS area of the target. Butif you want to track other iPhone actions or information, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring tool.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool that allows you to track the actions of somebody in their telephones. Though it’s available for tracking tasks of both Android and iOS devices, the working is different for the this particular platform. In Android, you need to download the monitoring program on the target device whereas, on iPhone, you only must know the iCloud ID and password of this goal. It can track many different iPhone information like messages, call logs, locations history, plus much more.
Why Choose This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can track the location history of this goal.
– Additionally, it monitors the telephone logs as well as the text messages of this goal.
– Web browsing history can also be tracked.
– Calendars, Outlook, Outlook etc. can also be checked using NetSpy.
– you could also monitor the applications installed on the device.
Easy Measures to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Visit the official site of NetSpy and subscribe to a NetSpy account.
Step 2: Today, in the NetSpy setup wizard, enter the name and age of the goal and select the OS as iOS and then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the next page, input the iCloud ID and password on the target device and then click”Verify”.
Nowlogin to your NetSpy dashboard and after that you’re able to spy or track the activities of the target iPhone. Click “Location History” to see the locations visited by the target. In addition to this, you can also remotely assess his text message, phone logs, app picture, video and other information directly.
There are a lot of reasons why somebody would like to use iPhone real-time location tracking apps. This might consist of tracking the location of children, workers, or spouses. If you don’t understand how to monitor the real time location of an iPhone, then you can use the very best iPhone real-time location tracking programs mentioned here. But if you would like to monitor more than just location history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring tool to track the mobile phone actions of the goal.